Referrals Program Policy
Table of Contents
How the referral program works
If you have an active Sirena Elite membership, you can find your unique referral link here. Use this link on your social media, blog or share it via Whatsapp or text and when someone signs up using your link, you’ll get your $10. Payouts are sent via Paypal twice a year: Every June 1st and every December 1st. The Sirena Elite Referral Program is open to active paid members only. Your subscription must be active in order to benefit from the commissions. Any accumulated commissions are lost if your subscription is canceled.
Use your Referral Link on your social media, blog or share it via Whatsapp or text. Send it to a friend who wants to sign up, or include it in your posts related to sewing.
Don’t do this
The following things will disqualify you from our Referral Program and may possibly cause us to cancel your Sirena Elite membership, including forfeiture of any previously earned Referral Commissions.
- Sending email spam, or posting spam on social media, forums, or blog comments.
- Using your Referral Link in popup advertising
- Signing up additional accounts yourself using your Referral Link.
- Signing up and canceling accounts multiple times using your Referral Link.
- Using any Sirena Elite trademarks in a way that presents you as representing us in any official capacity.
- Using your Referral Link on any web site that exists primarily to promote Referral or Affiliate links.